Last day in Ukraine 275,319 people were vaccinated against COVID-19. 82 501 people received one dose, 192 818 were fully immunized.
On November 24, 16,943 new patients with COVID-19 were registered (including 1,451 children and 304 health workers).
Also for the past day:
- 3404 people were hospitalized;
- lethal consequences – 628;
- 26,811 people recovered.
During the whole pandemic in Ukraine:
- fell ill – 3,384,404 people;
- recovered – 2,852,452 people;
- lethal consequences – 83 541;
- PCR testing was performed – 15,700,772.
Since the beginning of the vaccination campaign, 13,083,135 people have been vaccinated, of whom 13,083,133 have received a single dose, 10,418,000 have been fully immunized and received two doses. A total of 23,501,133 have been vaccinated.
It will be recalled that a new variant of the “delta” strain (AY.4.2) was first recorded in Ukraine, in the city of Dnipro.