Deputy Prime Minister – Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk said that on March 10, at 9:00 a number of evacuation routes were opened again.
According to her, within the humanitarian corridors, people will be able to go by bus or use their own vehicles.
Read also: Within two weeks almost 200,000 of our countrymen arrived in Ukraine, – State Border Service
Corridors in the Sumy region are opened on the following routes:
1. Trostyanets – Sumy – Holubivka – Vilshany – Nedryhailiv – Korovyntsi – Romny – Andriyashivka – Lokhvytsia – Lubny – Poltava.
2. Krasnopillya – Verkhnya Syrovatka – Sumy – Holubivka – Vilshany – Nedryhailiv – Korovyntsi – Romny – Andriyashivka – Lokhvytsia – Lubny – Poltava.
3. Sumy – Holubivka – Vilshany – Nedryhailiv – Korovyntsi – Romny – Andriyashivka – Lokhvytsia – Lubny – Poltava.
In the Donetsk region:
1. Mariupol – Portivske – Manhush – Rozivka – Polohy – Orikhiv – Zaporizhzhia.
2. Volnovakha – Valeryanivka – Novoandriivka – Kyrylivka – Vuhledar – Pokrovsk.
In the Kharkiv region: Izyum – Mala Komyshuvakha – Barvinkove – Lozova.
In the Kyiv region: from the cities of Bucha, Irpin, Hostomel, Borodyanka on the route Stoyanka – Bilohorodka – Kyiv.
Where necessary, mandatory demining will be held along the route, said Iryna Vereshchuk.
In addition, she reminded that a special power line was damaged at the Chornobyl nuclear power plant captured by the Russian armed forces, as a result of which the power units remained without electricity.
“We demand immediate access for the repair crew to eliminate the damage and we ask the world community to focus its attention on this issue,” said the Deputy Prime Minister.
Read also: We are collecting all the facts about Russia’s crimes in Ukraine to use them in international courts, – Zelensky’s office
Also, as Iryna Vereshchuk noted, the Donetsk-Mariupol gas pipeline was damaged. As a result, more than a million people in the cities of Mariupol, Berdyansk and others were left without heating.
“We demand access for special vehicles and repair crews so that we can repair the gas pipeline and ensure heating,” she urged.
Iryna Vereshchuk added that she would inform about other details of the evacuation routes.